Hello, beloved readers! There’s 14 days left in the Kickstarter campaign for my first feature, and here’s what you need to know…
- Kickstarter is an all-or-nothing funding platform; if we don’t reach our goal of $5,000 by midnight on September 13th, we won’t receive any funds.
- The funds from the Kickstarter will be used to fly Claudia Wells (Back to the Future) and Christopher Showerman (Supergirl) in from LA to star in the film, as well as pay for hiring Dan Ayers as our DP. Having these two key actors and a professional Director of Photography will be a huge boost to our production and greatly increases our chance of getting recognized at festivals and securing distribution when the film is finished.
- Personal connection is the most effective means of promotion. Our best chance of getting funded is if you share the campaign directly with 3-5 friends that you know would be genuinely interested.
- We’ll be adding special limited-edition rewards to the campaign over the next two weeks to encourage those last-minute pledges, so keep an eye on the campaign or follow us on Twitter to catch the deals. First come, first served!
- We’ve added even more prizes and more ways to win just by sharing the link to our Kickstarter. You don’t need to be a backer to enter, so even if you can’t donate, consider donating your social media love!
We can do this–but only if I have the help of all my readers! Thanks so much to everyone who already donated and shared. You have brought me and my scripts (and books) this far–I would be honored to have your help with this next stage. Now’s the time to band together and pull it through!